Take advantage of all the CKX Titan Air Flow’s sports benefits without the risk of fogging, with the new 210° ventilated electric goggles. Using superior wire quality, these goggles are reliable and resistant, and offer the same exceptional field of vision that the Titan is famous for. Perfect for high intensity backcountry sport riding fans, the Air Flow provides you with maximum air circulation due to its many ventilation ports. Enjoy the breathability provided by its perforated lining and its optimized components for aeration. To converse with your riding buddies, drink or simply breathe fresh air, don’t remove your helmet any more, just open the removable muzzle, a unique feature of CKX Titan helmets.
The Titan Air Flow Electric Combo, a helmet designed for uncompromising action.
Numerous patent applications are pending.
- Fiberglass composite shell
- Weight: 1450 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- Dual air vents on each side
- Integrated front air vents
- Amplified air intake at muzzle
- Removable muzzle to free the lower face
- Height-adjustable peak
- Perforated lining, removable and washable
- Open cheek pads, removable and washable
- ProClip quick release chin strap
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 standard
210° goggle features:
- Fully ventilated polyurethane flexible googles 210° frame
- Heated double lens with controlled vents, Clear, UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Removable nose guard
- RapidClip strap
- 2 removable breath guards: Neoprene for trail riding and rubber for backcountry
- 2 chin curtains: A long for trail riding and a short for the backcountry
- Vent plugs
- Mount and security cable for GoPro cameras
*The Titan Air Flow Electric Combo is offered only for Matte Black fiberglass helmets.
*The other Titan Air Flow models can also be equipped with a heated lens included in the transformation package (with Controlled Vents: 120098 Clear / 120099 Yellow / 120365 Photochromic // Insulated: 120338 Clear / 120339 Yellow / 120366 Photochromic).